Patch 1.1.0 features a number of new balance changes, improvements to the map editor and bug fixes. Multiplayer faithfully would do well to note the changes made to both the Protoss and Zerg races as changes have been made to aspects including build time, damage output and abilities. New requirement types, Trigger Editor functions and Bank changes are just a few of the many changes that have been made to the StarCraft 2 Editor, check out the updates below and click here for the full list.
- The Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey configurations are now available in all regions.
- A new game clock has been added. Players can now instantly see how long they've been in their current mission or match. This feature can be turned on or off in the Gameplay Options menu.
- A new Quick Save option is now available for the single-player campaign. Players can now quickly save their mission progress by pressing Ctrl + Q.
- A new System Panel has been added. Players can now view their local time and FPS while in game by mousing over the Menu (F10) button in the upper-left hand corner of the game screen. Laptop users can also view Wi-Fi signal strength and battery levels.
- Sight granted by death reveal no longer lifts Fog of War. Units revealed in this manner are not targetable.
- (Mac only) Moved StarCraft II data files and settings from the Documents folder into the Application Support folder.
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision has been added. To experience StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty in 3D on your desktop or notebook, you will need 3D Vision. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com/Starcraft3D.