Monday, May 30, 2011

WoW Mount: Fire Raven God Mount

Recently I’ve been busy leveling my WoW Professions with purchase wow gold from Epictoon. That’s the reasons why I’m been outdated with current news and updates with World of Warcraft. When I update my self and look some news from MMO Champion, I’m mesmerized with the beauty and elegant of recent mount called Fire Raven God Mount.

Well it's once again time to warm up again my frozen character and stretch out some bones and become ready to ride the Fire Raven God Mount.

“As Blizzard introduce new Patch 4.2: Firelands, new maps, quest, dungeons, armors and also mount are added. This consists of the new Fire Raven God Mount that you can pick from three colors (red, purple and green)?"

If you're mount collector this is an excellent mount to possess add together with your collection and allow your ass burn up by Fire Raven God Mount. That would be a pain in a butt but I’m sure you get be envy once you walk around to Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

Which color you like? Leave your thinking and suggestions you should do if you got your Fire Raven God Mount.

Sorry easily made a lot of press release for Epictoon.com, WoW Gold Reviews influence me a lot to purchase gold from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment